Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I'm sorry I haven't been entirely devoted to blogging lately. This past Monday night I started a job - I am working evenings Mon-Thurs from 5-10 pm. So when I get home I watch shows with Kevin and then I head to bed. So doing daily posts wasn't my top priority. But I am hoping I will post at least twice a week! (and maybe more when we do fun exciting things!)

So yesterday was Halloween. But here in Des Moines, trick or treating is on Friday night (I don't know why - it definitely felt weird not going out yesterday!) The weather on Friday wasn't the best so instead of walking around the neighborhood, we went to a local mall. Boy was the mall packed! We were there for about an hour and Blake didn't get much candy. So I don't think we'll be going to the mall next year.

Blake dressed up as Woody from Toy Story. Kevin's mom made the shirt, vest and boots - she did a wonderful job! Blake loved his costume! (he didn't really cooperate for pics - these were the best I could get)
We also carved some pumpkins. Blake "helped" Kevin. He wouldn't touch the globby pumpkin innards but he loved playing with the carved out pumpkin! Kevin did an amazing job carving the pumpkins!



Here's a video of Blake - Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: