Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We're in trouble now!

So yesterday afternoon was interesting. Blake figured out how to climb out of his crib!

I put him down for naptime and about 5 minutes later I hear him crying. So I run up to his room and there he is walking out the door crying. He must have bumped something while climbing down. So I soothed him and reminded him that it was naptime. I put him back down and went back downstairs. 5 minutes after that he is walking down the stairs and quick runs to the couch! Little stinker! So back up we go, I put down and tell him it's naptime, stay in your crib! 10 minutes later I decide to check on him, he is out of his crib reading the books in his room. I suggested to him that he read his books in his crib and he seemed happy about that. So I left him in his crib with 2 of his books. And he stayed there and finally fell asleep! YAY!

He hasn't climbed out since then, maybe he forgot? We'll see today at naptime!

No comments: