Friday, September 11, 2009

Some fun pics :)

So last weekend we made a trip over to Omaha to check out the zoo. Boy - they have an awesome zoo!!! TONS to do - I don't think we did everything and we were there for 5 hrs! Blake loved seeing the lions, tigers, bears, gorillas (there was even a brand new baby gorilla - so cute!), elephants, zebras, giraffes, owls, snakes.....the list goes on!





When driving into Omaha, we saw up on a bluff a park with 2 trains - Blake was so excited when he saw the trains! When we left the zoo, we asked for directions on how to get to the park. So we made a quick stop and saw some REALLY big trains (locomotives)!




Monday was our anniversary (7 years!) so we did some fun family activities together - Mini golf and ice cream!!! It was a lot of fun - Kevin and I ended up tying - I did horrible on the first 9 and he did horrible on the second 9 - so it evened out! Blake of course had fun playing too!



Then for our ice cream dessert we went over to Snookies - a locally owned ice cream parlour that is only open during the summer. I went there with my synchro team and I knew I wanted Kevin and Blake to try the yummy ice cream. They really enjoyed it!


Tomorrow we head up to Minneapolis for Opening Day at TCF Stadium!! Blake is going to hang out with my brother Shaun while Kevin and I are at the game. It's gonna be fun!!!

No comments: