I hope all had a fantastic 4th of July! Our 4th was pretty low-key. We did most of our fun activities on the 3rd of July - starting with a fun little family photoshoot outside our house. I thought we had a tripod but we don't so I had to improvise with other boxes we had around the house. I thought our family picture still turned out pretty cute :)

I also love this picture of Kevin and Blake! So cute!!!

After the photoshoot, we headed out to a fun parade! And it was a long one! Lots of different fire trucks and floats. We were a bit disappointed to not see any marching bands. Blake LOVED getting the candy from all the floats. He came home with more candy then he got at Halloween!
But he didn't quite enjoy the noisy firetrucks!

These next 2 pictures are from late June. Blake has really started to understand riding his bike. We practice a lot - basically we start at the top of the drive-way and let him roll down the little slope. He pedals maybe one time around. But he LOVES it!

These next 2 pictures are from late June. Blake has really started to understand riding his bike. We practice a lot - basically we start at the top of the drive-way and let him roll down the little slope. He pedals maybe one time around. But he LOVES it!
And this is just an adorable picture from one afternoon of fun. I love how blue his eyes look!



No comments:
Post a Comment