Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big Day!!

Today started out pretty normal - nothing too exciting. That is until after nap - when Blake and I searched his room for his pacifier. We looked all around his crib but didn't have any luck finding it. Blake told me that the ghost took it away. So we had to look for the ghost and see if he might have it. (no such luck - the ghost was really good at hiding).

Fast forward to bedtime - Kevin put Blake down at his normal time and mentioned that we didn't have his pacifier because the ghost took it away. I guess Blake was pretty upset and cried for quite a while. Kevin sent me a text to let me know how things were going so I gave them a call and talked to Blake for a little bit. Poor little guy was so sad that his pacifier was gone :( But I guess talking to me settled him down a little bit because by the time I came home at 10:15, Blake was sleeping! He fell asleep without his pacifier!!! YAY!! Hopefully tomorrow will go just as well - I do think we'll make a trip over to Build-a-Bear to get him a present for being such a big boy. YAY Blake! :)

No comments: