Friday, January 1, 2010

Here's to the New Year!

So it's nearly been a month since I blogged....I know - horrible! I really have no excuse. But one of my resolutions for this year is to blog at least once a week. I think you all would be happy with that! (at least I hope so!).

So I thought I would share pics from our Christmas. We had a really nice time - even though the weather threw a wrench in our plans (we originally planned on going to Rapids on Thursday but because of the weather forecast we left Wednesday morning). Blake was extremely happy with all of his gifts. And he even likes some of the gifts Kevin and I received! So here are the pics! Enjoy :)

Our Christmas Tree

Blake reading one of his new books

Checking out his new bike! (no he doesn't understand the pedaling - but we have a while before we can bike outside so hopefully he'll understand by then!)

Super excited about his train table! (thanks Grandma & Grandpa Ranslow!)

In Rapids decorating some sugar cookies (which he helped me roll out and cut!)

All ready to collect the presents from around the house! (he had bells on his legs and arms - he thought it was so cool!)

Opening presents! (and yup he has his very own Woody doll)

He had the most fun playing in all the wrapping paper!

A cute pic of Kevin and I (which my wacky bro Shaun and friend Cody in the background)

Presents from Santa!

Checking out his stocking.

And lastly a adorable shot of my sis Ingrid and I :) Aren't we just gorgeous!?!
So check back in a few days for more pics from our daily life. I hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year! (ours has been pretty uneventful - Kevin is actually under the weather with pink eye - well it might actually be an eye infection because it isn't getting any better after 24 hrs of antibiotics)

1 comment:

Barbara Ford said...

great pics! I love the one of Blake in the wrapping paper. Judith enjoyed playing with the paper too - but with much smaller pieces. Looking forward to seeing/reading about more of your family too - the side benefit of blogging more often will be reading blogs more often. :-)