Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Countdown to Christmas!

To help us get in the Christmas spirit, I've decided that we'll be doing some sort-of activity to help us countdown (or up lol) to Christmas. Today our activity was searching for our Elf on the Shelf. We stopped at a few places looking for a elf - finally had success when we went to Jordan Creek Mall. We tried the Hallmark store first and we found George (our elf) there! Blake was pretty excited to find him. He kind of gets the concept. George came with a book too which I haven't had the opportunity to read to Blake. Tomorrow I'll read it to him and hopefully he'll get the idea! If not - we'll do this again next year (yup that's right - this will be a new family tradition!). Here's George:


I thought I would also include a pic of Blake I took in the last week. And yes - it's on the potty! He is doing alright with using the potty. He doesn't tell us when he has to go but we are just going with the flow - no pressure at all for Blake.



No comments: