Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pics from the Birthday Celebrations!

Boy - I uploaded a TON of pics! One thing I don't like about blogger is uploading pics. This took me over an hour to post! But anyway - here are the pics from the past weekend!

Homecoming Parade

With The Godfather

HI!! (waving to the motorcycle police)

Marching Band!

Famiy Photo :)

cleaning the snow off the car Saturday morning

Kevin and I at the game


Playing with the drums at the Hoover house

the alpacas!

At Como Zoo





At the Conservatory


playing in the koi pond


Present time!! Excited about his Thomas pj's!



Birthday Cake!

Lickin' the frosting off his fingers

blowing out the candles!


In Des Moines playing with new presents


posing with presents from Kevin & I

Checking out his new Thomas book

Playing with his new trains and wearing new clothes
Opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa Ranslow


No comments: